Tuesday 6 March 2012

Books I have read

I want to tell you about the books I have read so far and other books people I know have read. So lets start of with Dork Diary's.  There is three different stories to Dork Diary's and I would give all the books 10/10. Now lets move on to the next book I have read which is The Diamond Girls. There is some bad language in it so I wouldn't give it 10/10 but I still enjoyed the book except for the bad language. I would give this book 8/10. The next book is called Varjak Paw which I would recommend this book 9+ and adults and I give this book 10/10. This next book is called Candyfloss which my friend Aine is reading she told me it is really good. She is giving this book 10/10.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise,

    So amazing that you have your own blogspot, just like roanstpatrick's heh? Use it wisely and remember to check first with mum and dad we will keep you right.

    Love always

    Mummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooooo much mummy. I might even become famous some day!!!!!!!!

      Delete